When you edit your billing address or place an order, Bros Phoneparts may reach out to the issuing bank of your credit or debit card to confirm if the account is a valid one.
Please Note: In the case where you cancel your order before we bill the items or if placing the order was unsuccessful, authorizations placed on your credit card account may take up to 30 days before it expires. Any authorizations placed on the account of your debit card account may take up to10 days till it expires.
Bros Phoneparts requests an authorization. This holds the funds for the partial or entire purchase amount. As Bros Phoneparts prepares your package, authorized funds will not be available. You may find a display message saying "pending" on the online statement of your credit or debit card.
Contact your bank for their specific timeframes.
On an occasional basis, you may see a $0 or $1 pre-authorization charge on your credit or debit card as the order process begins. When your card processor uses Bros Phoneparts Checkout to receive payment details or store customer details, they send a request to the issuing bank for a $0 or $1 authorization to confirm that the bank will allow its authorization and that the card is issued.
Whether or not the authorization is accepted or declined, our processor reverses the request for authorization immediately. But even when the financial institution declined the authorization, you may still notice an authorization for $0 or $1 on your card's bank statement. It's important to remember that this is not a charge. Moreover, this will disappear from the bank statement. It will be removed from your bank statement anywhere between a few minutes to a few weeks. Your bank is the determinant.
Note that our credit card processor will attempt a $0 authorization in most cases except AMEX (as it doesn’t support $0 authorizations - so we try a $1 authorization with AMEX). If this $0 authorization is unsuccessful, our credit card processor will then try a $1 authorization.
Orders may need extra verification for one or more reasons. This includes using a different shipping and address.
To hasten the verification process, ensure that the shipping address for the order is also an alternate address with your credit card company. In the case where the shipping address is not added on your credit card as an alternate address, we have the right to cancel your order or ask for additional documentation. Verification may improve the processing time of your order.
Please Note: If you are not sure if you got your card statement at your home or work address or you moved recently, kindly contact your card-issuing bank with the 1-800 number on the back of the card for a confirmation.
All orders paid for with a debit or credit card are subject to a detailed billing address verification. Note that the billing address is the one where you receive your credit card statement. It is also on record with the bank. Note that orders with an unmatched billing address are susceptible to cancellation without notice.
If Your Card Is Issued by a Non-U.S. Bank
Debit and credit cards issued by banks outside the U.S. are also a valid form of payment on Brosphoneparts.com. Besides, these cards are subject to the same security measures as cards issued by banks in the United States.
The necessary security measures are done to ensure the security and safety of your financial information. It will also help prevent unauthorized use of your debit or credit card. Unfortunately, communication with foreign banks is not as seamless as with banks based in the United States. Also, we may be unable to confirm the information needed to complete your transaction.
Kindly put your full address in the "Address" section and pick the U.S. State and City that you want to receive the order, if you decide to ship to a U.S. address while using an international credit card. If we cannot verify your payment, we will proceed to cancel your order. Then we will send you a notification via email that your order could not be completed. To improve on privacy and security, these emails will not contain details of why the order was canceled.
Credit & Debit Cards
We accept credit or debit cards including Discover, American Express, Visa, and MasterCard.
If you’re paying with credit or debit card, your statement will display a charge from ' Bros Phoneparts '. If you decide to use your credit card, you will be billed in USD Currency. Also, your credit card company will bill you in your local currency. This will be in accordance with the current exchange rate.
For now, we do not accept prepaid gift cards.
We also accept PayPal payment. You can sign up to get an account here.
To ensure fast service and security, we may ship an order to the address that is eligible for PayPal Seller Protection. Ensure that the address you provided on PayPal is the shipping address that you provided to Bros Phoneparts. If there is a disparity, your order may be delayed until essential verification is provided.
We are accepting Apple Pay. To discover more about Apple Pay and how it functions, click here.
Zelle (Quick Pay)
For your convenience and faster payment process, we offer instant bank transfers through Zelle.
Simply follow these steps;
1. Select the Zelle option on the checkout page and we’ll give you the necessary information for the transfer.
2. When submitting the payment, write your order number as reference.
3. Once we have received and confirmed your payment, your order will be ship out immediately.
At Bros Phoneparts, we ship our products to the following countries:
● A - B - Albania, Andorra, Anguilla, Antigua and Barbuda, Argentina, Aruba, Australia, Austria, Bahamas, Bahrain, Barbados, Belgium, Belize, Bermuda, Bolivia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Brazil, British Indian Ocean Territory, Brunei Darussalam, Bulgaria
● C - F - Canada, Cape Verde, Caribbean Netherlands, Cayman Islands, Chile, Christmas Island, Colombia, Cook Islands, Costa Rica, Croatia, Curacao, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, Estonia, Falkland Islands, Faroe Islands, Fiji, Finland, France, French Guiana, French Polynesia
● G - L - Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Greenland, Grenada, Guadeloupe, Guatemala, Guernsey, Guyana, Heard Island and McDonald Islands, Honduras, Hong Kong, Hungary, Iceland, India, Indonesia, Ireland, Isle Of Man, Israel, Italy, Jamaica, Japan, Jersey, Kiribati, Korea, Republic of (South Korea), Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg
● M - Q - Macao, Macedonia, Malaysia, Maldives, Malta, Martinique, Mauritius, Mayotte, Mexico, Monaco, Montenegro, Montserrat, Nauru, Nepal, Netherlands, New Caledonia, New Zealand, Nicaragua, Niue, Norfolk Island, Norway, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Pitcairn, Poland, Portugal, Qatar
● R - S - Réunion, Romania, Russia, Saint Barthélemy, Saint Helena, Ascension and Tristan da Cunha, Saint Kitts And Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saint Martin, Saint Pierre and Miquelon, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Samoa, San Marino, Saudi Arabia, Republic of Serbia, Seychelles, Singapore, Sint Maarten, Slovak Republic, Slovenia, Solomon Islands, South Africa, Spain, Sri Lanka, Suriname, Svalbard and Jan Mayen, Sweden, Switzerland
● T - W - Taiwan, Thailand, Togo, Tokelau, Tonga, Trinidad and Tobago, Turkey, Turks and Caicos Islands, Tuvalu, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland, United States, Uruguay, Vanuatu, Vatican City, Venezuela, Vietnam, Virgin Islands (British), Virgin Islands (US), Wallis and Futuna, Zimbabwe
Sorry, but we do not ship to any countries that are not on this list. However, please check back as the list of supported countries can change over time.
Please note: If you're shipping to countries like Puerto Rico (or Guam), be sure to select 'United States' as the Country and input the initials 'PR' (or 'GU') for the state as you checkout. Then, we will present you with Domestic Shipping options.
FedEx International Priority:
● Delivery takes 1-7 business days. It depends on the country.
● Your item is not guaranteed to get to your country on a certain date.
● You can track your package on the FedEx Website.
USPS First-Class Mail International:
● This is the cheapest method to send a package internationally.
● Your package is not guaranteed to arrive on a specific date.
● Tracking information is not available.
● Delivery times are different and it largely depends on the country. In extreme cases, it can take up to 8 weeks for delivery to arrive in some countries.
● Packages will be delivered via your country's mail service.
USPS Priority Express Mail International:
● Here, delivery takes between 5-10 business days, depending on your country.
● Delivery is not guaranteed to arrive on a specific date.
● Packages can be tracked via the USPS Website or sometimes via the website of your country's postal service. The tracking service provided by USPS is limited and does not estimate the delivery time.
● Packages will be delivered via your country's mail service.
● In some cases, remote island nations have ship times of up to 8 weeks. So it’s best to use FedEx for shipping to those countries.
Are you considering purchasing a battery from Bros Phoneparts? Kindly read below to have a hang about the restrictions that are available as they may affect your repair plans.
Due to some shipping regulations, we only ship lithium-ion batteries to physical addresses inside the United States (lower 48 states) through Ground shipping avenues. We cannot navigate Air shipping methods for shipments with batteries. Orders with lithium-ion batteries cannot be sent to Post Office boxes. Bros Phoneparts Customer Support will reach you if your order needs any modification before shipping is complete.
We are working with and consulting our carriers to improve the package transit period. We also apologize for any inconvenience that may delay your repairs.
This is the only form of shipping we can utilize for orders that contain lithium-ion batteries. The package will be delivered via Ground methods only to maintain safety of the carrier. Moreover, it is mandatory that we indicate that your package has a lithium-ion battery for safe handling and transport. Due to this, your order may undergo extra safety inspections to make sure the contents are safe for transport. This may lead to irregular tracking delays and updates while in transit. If your package is affected by this delay, we apologize ahead for any inconvenience. We cannot ship lithium-ion batteries to the following locations:
● American Samoa
● Federated States of Micronesia
● Marshall Islands
● Northern Mariana Islands
● Puerto Rico
● Virgin Islands
● U.S. Armed Forces – Americas
● U.S. Armed Forces – Europe
● U.S. Armed Forces – Pacific
Due to shipping regulations restricts us from using this method for orders with lithium-ion batteries. Reason being that this method involves Air transportation.
Shipping regulations also prevent us from using express shipping for orders that contain lithium-ion batteries. This is also because the method involves Air transportation.
Local pickups are allowed for customers at our Brooklyn, NY location at 3152 Fulton Street between Mondays through Saturdays from 10:00 PM to 8:30 PM, and Sundays from 11:00 AM to 5:00 PM.
Arrange for a local pickup with the following steps:
● Place an order on our website
● Select the local pickup option.
● If you place an order on a business day before 12:30 PM, you can come pick it up on the same day.
Wait till you receive a "Your Order is ready for pick up!" email before you stop by. The message signifies that your order has been packed. Then, come to our store to pick up your item. Make sure you bring photo identification to ensure a smooth process. Please enquire from the representative in the front once you get to the location. We'll happily transfer your package to you.
For valuable orders and our need to safeguard your package to your doorstep, your signature is required for delivery. Orders with a sum total of $250 USD or more may need a signature on delivery.
You will also be alerted via email if your package must be signed. This notice is a friendly heads-up to help you make the necessary arrangements ahead of time, to aid a smooth delivery process.
Per security reasons, we cannot do away with the signature requirement for delivery.
Our shipping services extend to all 50 states (including PO/APO/FPO/DPO and US territories addresses).
At this period, we cannot ship your batteries purchases to territories outside of the contiguous United States. You can learn more here.
Note that at Bros Phoneparts, we offer different levels of shipping categories. All available options will be displayed during checkout. If it's not included or declared present, the option is not available. We currently ship with UPS, USPS, and FedEx.
Although our standard shipping is the cheapest method available, it's also the laziest one. Typically this method takes 3-5 business days to be delivered. However, it is not guaranteed. It largely depends how much they feed the pack mule before they proceed for delivery. If you haven't gotten your purchase by the estimated delivery date, monitor the tracking number that is present in your order history for any alerts, notification, or delivery updates.
Guaranteed (Bros Phoneparts Recommends!)
Are you not satisfied with the small dash between the 3-5 days on standard shipping category? This shipping method will certainly deliver your purchase by the date provided by the carrier. If you run into an issue, or the package is not delivered on time, check the tracking details. Please contact us if you need further assistance..
If you prefer a faster operation, this may be the shipping category for you. Express is guaranteed to deliver your package by the end of the delivery day agreed by the carrier. This is our best shipping method for both efficiency and speed.
Express AM (Bros Phoneparts Pro Members Only)
"I needed that package yesterday!" is the words of buyers selecting this shipping option. It is our fastest shipping method. Moreover, it may be considered a variation of ludicrous speed. The package will get to you by the morning of the delivery date provided by the carrier. This shipping method is not available in all areas. And may ship UPS.
We're very sorry to hear that! Our shipping software and procedure involves a careful packing system which ensures that all items are accounted for before the final packaging. So, please do well to thoroughly cross check the packing materials to ascertain that your item is not wrapped in them. Our shippers are well-known for taking proper care of your orders. They also often wrap an item in packing materials for safety purposes. Don't recycle these packing materials until you've checked thoroughly!
Items that are small in size like Spudgers are mostly taped to the packing slip that comes with your order.
(You should also check the printed product boxes to confirm items. For instance, if you purchased a Pro Tech Toolkit. Our shippers have a track record of slipping smaller parts inside those boxes for additional security. This means that your missing part could be inside the toolkit!)
Still Missing: If there is any visible damage in any part of the box, kindly take pictures of the contents of the box and the damage. Then send the pictures to us.
No Damage to Box?
Domestic Orders: Although this is uncommon, the item may not have been added in the box before we finished packing up. We are sorry about that! Kindly contact us and we will go through the shipping footage and recover that missing item to you as soon as possible.
International Orders: Does it seem like Custom officials inspected the contents of your package? In some situations, they might not remember to place all the items back in the box. Reach out to us and we will go through our shipping footage. We will also follow up the shipping service so you can see or have an idea of what might have happened.
Kindly contact us via a click on the link below if you still can not find the missing item.
Our standard turnaround time to ship orders is typically within one business day.
Our cutoff shipping time is 1:00 P.M. Pacific Standard Time. If you place your order before our shipping cutoff time, it will be shipped on that day. However, orders placed after this shipping cutoff time will be shipped on the coming next business day.
There are a few exceptions where your order may ship out after one business day, like during the holidays. If this happens for your order, it means the estimated delivery date displayed at checkout will take the exact ship date into account. We will try our best to make sure your order is delivered on the date you saw at checkout.
You will get a tracking number for all domestic shipping options, USPS Priority International, FedEx International shipments, and Express Priority International shipments.
Express, FedEx and Guaranteed shipping options do not ship to United States P.O. Boxes, FPO, APO or DPO addresses. If you have to ship to a P.O. Box, FPO, DPO or APO address, opt for Standard as your shipping method.
At the moment, orders with lithium-ion batteries are shipped via the Standard shipping method, and can only be sent to physical street addresses within the contiguous United States. We do not ship batteries to P.O.
Unfortunately, we cannot modify addresses for the orders shipped with Standard shipping option (USPS First-Class Mail).
If you opted for Guaranteed or Express as your preferred choice, we will gladly correct minor errors in your address (a missing apartment number or correcting some digits in a postal code). Note that a carrier fee associated with any corrections may suffice. To take care of the shipment as soon as possible, we may notify you of occurring charges after the corrections have taken place. We request that you ascertain that you agree with any charges to hasten the request from the shipping carrier when you contact us. Significant address changes such as shipping to a different city, street address, country, or state, may be possible. However, they are subject to additional processing charges.
Please contact Bros Phoneparts Support if you want to make changes to an address.
Sometimes, packages get damaged during shipping, rendering your purchase non-functional or unusable.
If any package falls into this category, Bros Phoneparts reserves the right to send the buyer a replacement. Returns or refunds are only available for orders that were received in good shape. We cannot make a refund for parts that were damaged in shipping.
Once you think that your package has been damaged in the shipping process, file a damaged-in-shipping claim via email. Add photos of all the received items, the damage, all interior packing materials, and the packaging that the item was shipped in. Do well to include your order number in the email.
ALERT: Do NOT dispose the item or package it if it arrives damaged. Hold onto all items as we might ask that they are shipped back to us.
Yes. Of course we ship orders to military personnel posted in different locations around the world. Do well to provide the correct billing information when you are placing the order.
If the billing data you provide does not match what your bank or Credit Card Company has on file (this includes telephone number and address), your order may be delayed. Besides, you can also experience a delay if you are shipping to a different address from your billing address.
Broswholesale.com sources high-quality replacement and repair parts for mobile products including, but not restricted to, Apple, LG, Samsung, HTC, and Moto ("Products"). These parts that we source for are tested for quality, functionality, and compatibility with the Products we have. However, these parts are not always original parts or Products. Broswholesale.com may sell different variations of quality grades of these parts including, but not limited to: OEM, Generic, semi-OEM, aftermarket, refurbished, and others that are new, almost new, or in used condition.
Yes, we ship all over the world. Shipping costs will apply, and will be added at checkout. We run discounts and promotions all year, so stay tuned for exclusive deals.
It depends on where you are. Orders processed here will take 5-7 business days to arrive. Overseas deliveries can take anywhere from 7-16 days. Delivery details will be provided in your confirmation email.
We use all major carriers, and local courier partners. You’ll be asked to select a delivery method during checkout.
Do you panic that your BrosWholesale.com order is misdelivered? Be calm! Following these simple instructions helps you get your package as soon as possible.
1. Crosscheck the shipping address you provided at checkout by visiting your Order History and confirming the order details.
2. Check areas around the delivery address. Search the entrances of your residence or workplace for the package or a sign of attempted delivery (for instance near back porches, garages, or other places).
3. Confirm if someone else accepted the delivery. Ask a neighbor or other residents.
Please Note: Replacements are only available in the case where a valid shipping address was provided.
Once it is 36 hours since the date of delivery, kindly contact Customer Support. Then confirm that you have followed the steps listed above.
For International Orders: Sometimes, packages may not get to you in the expected timeframe. It may take more time for Customs import processing and final delivery. If the tracking does not update within 3 weeks, contact Customer Support.
It's quite easy to check the status of your order when you do the following:
1. Log In to your Bros Phoneparts account.
2. Click on the orders option on the left hand side of the dashoard.
On the Orders interface, you will find an order status message displayed next to each of your orders. These messages may include the following:
● Awaiting Payment - This means that we're looking forward to a copy of your purchase order. It may also mean that your payment hasn't been accepted at that time.
● Pending Cancellation - Meaning we are on the verge of cancelling your purchase. You will get an email notification to inform you that your order has been cancelled.
● Pending Changes - This message means that we are working on making due changes to your order. It may also mean that you have submitted a change request in your Bros Phoneparts account and need to update us of few changes as soon as possible.
● Cancelled - Specifically informs you that your order or purchase has been cancelled. It also signifies that your payment has been refunded to the original payment method used for the order. Refunds may take up to 10 business days to reflect on your statement. It largely depends on your bank.
● Processing - This means that your order is being prepared. Also, we may be waiting for verification. At this stage, we can still modify your order.
● Processed - We're processing your purchase at the moment. At this stage, you are able to cancel or modify your order via the Order History menu.
● In Packing - We are packing up your order. At this point, we cannot modify the order once it has scaled through its in the packing stage.
● Packed - Your order is being packed, and more often than not has been picked up by the carrier. We cannot modify an order after we have packed your purchase.
● Complete - It signifies that your item has shipped. Also, it means that we will update your carrier tracking number in your Order History section. We will also update the carrier's website within 24-48 hours; depending on the carrier. You will get an automated email from Bros Phoneparts with a link to track the package.
If your package has been shipped, select the tracking number linked with the order to monitor the package via the carrier's website (excluding USPS First-Class International).
Most times, orders fail due to incorrect billing address. However, other issues such as incorrect CCV information (security code, expiration date, and so on) and insufficient funds can lead to order failure. It is important that you cross check your billing information to prevent mistakes. Shipping to a different address from your billing address? Ensure you check the 'Different Shipping Information' area at the top of the form.
Ensure that the shipping address in your Bros Phoneparts account is the same with that of your PayPal account if you would pay with PayPal.
Please Note: If your order does not go through, contact your bank via calling the 1-800 line on the back of your card. This will help verify the billing address (or CCV information) your bank has on its file. It will also update their database with your new address. If the order still fails to get through, use PayPal or a different card.
In some cases, you may encounter bugs chewing away at our checkout process because they find our products appealing.
To assist our coding team to bolster its bug collection in order to exterminate any potential system bugs in one strong swoop, please let us know about the following information on our live chat to settle the checkout error:
1. The email address in which your Bros Phoneparts profile is under.
2. The web browser (and also the version number) you use (for instance, Chrome Version 53.0.2663.95 - 64-bit).
3. The operating system you device is running on (for example, macOS Sierra 10.12.2, or Windows 10 OS).
4. The text of the error message you received. You can also send a screenshot.
5. Any steps that may help to re-create the exact situation in which you got the error message.
We thank you in advance for making out the time to gather the above information for us. You are our best resource for locating and removing bugs that our in-house testing didn't find. Moreover, we also suggest that you switch browsers. Make sure you're signed into your Bros Phoneparts profile when you attempt to place your order.
Also, you may encounter an order failure because the card in use has been declined by the card issuing bank. Because banks do report the failure to us in the name of a "generic decline", we don't hardly know the specific reason(s) why orders get declined.
However, these financial institutions have automated systems that ascertain whether or not to accept the card charge(s). These automated systems take different signals into account. They include your account balance, spending habits, and card information like the CVC and expiration date. Since these signals change regularly, a once successful card could be declined in the future. Also, even if you've once had a successful payment or the card information is correct, a current or future charge might be declined by a bank’s overzealous fraud network.
If this happens, we suggest that you contact the card's issuing bank to make sure everything is in order. After that, you can place the order again.
To see our contact details, choose the ‘Contact Us’ icon located on the homepage. You can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. For further assistance placing your order please call +1(516) 668-3921.
Are you interested in wholesale benefits and discounts?
We offer different types of reseller or wholesale programs depending on your situation.
Do you own a repair shop? Are you interested in using Bros Phoneparts regularly for a source of parts?
Our Pro Wholesale is just the program for you! Bros Phoneparts Pro is an open source, complete repair business solution: technical training, marketing, business development, tools and parts. Check out what Bros Phoneparts Pro affords you!
Are you looking to resell Bros Phoneparts tools?
Please contact email@example.com for more information.
Do you want to place a bulk order but you are not looking for Bros Phoneparts as a regular supplier of parts?
We're excited to see how we can be of help. Eligible customers for this discount will enjoy the following:
● No sales tax
● Discounted shipping: You get to pay what we pay USPS or USP. All handling charges are excluded.
● 5% global discount to begin with. This rate is negotiable on quantity basis.
● Discounts based on quantity are also negotiable on a significant number of items. Once you contact us, we'll gladly fix up a plan for you.
● We also offer a lifetime warranty on most products to all customers.
● You must be a school, business, independent service or government institution technician.
● If you operate in California and you want to be sales tax exempt, you have to provide your resale certificate.
● You do NOT need an Apple certification.
How do I sign up?
● If you haven't done that already, sign up for an account with Bros Phoneparts.
● If applicable, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
● If you operate in California, we need a completed California Resale Certificate (BOE-230) as well as one copy of your seller's permit.
● We will proceed to upgrade your account status. And then send an email to you when we finish processing.
At any point where you place an order with us but did not received any emails, there may be a couple issues:
● You haven't gone through your Spam or Junk folder. Filters can cause you to lose legitimate emails.
● If your account is still logged in, do well to confirm your email address. Sometimes the email address provided may contain an error or have a typo. So, it’s best you double check it.
● Contact us if you no longer have access to the account. We can try to trace the account for you.
Please note: For the purpose of security consciousness, we may need additional verification before granting you access to your account when they become available again.
Our Returns policy is available here: https://brosphoneparts.com/return-and-refund-policy/
Please contact us via email (email@example.com) and provide the following information:
1. BrosWholesale.com Order number (#)
a. This is a five-digit number that you'll receive in your email and you will also find on your Order History.
b. If you placed an order through one of our other online selling platforms like eBay or Amazon, do well to follow the return instructions provided by that platform. You can then initiate the return process from your order history as we approve your request on our part.
2. List the item(s) you want to return
a. Do well to refer to the item by its unique item code or part number.
b. Specify the quantity if you wish to return multiple items.
3. State the reason for returning the item (s)
a. Specify is you no longer need the item or if a part is not working fine. Also add if you ordered the wrong part accidentally. These details will be recorded for future purposes.
b. The importance of stating your reason for return is that it tells us the condition we’ll expect to receive the item. It also informs of quality issues which will be communicated by our Quality Control department.
4. A valid email address
a. The email address you enter when you create your account will receive our automated emails. Also, we will send you the details and return instructions via email. So, kindly verify the email address before sending your request.
b. Our Returns department will contact you via email once your request has been reviewed, and if you get a refund.
Once this information is intact and you're ready to submit your return request, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
We respond to return requests within 1-2 business days. However, we may require additional processing time during Holidays. Kindly monitor your email inbox. Please do well to check your Spam/Junk folder if you hear nothing.
Order Placement and Purchase
Bros Phoneparts provides comprehensive disassemble guides that reveals the required tools to repair your tablet, smartphone or computer. We sell all the tools you need at broswholesale.com. We also have accessories and chargers for brands like Apple and samsung.
You can cancel your order online within 30 minutes of placing it. To cancel your order: visit the online Order History on your account, locate the order you want to cancel. Then select Cancel Order. We can arrange for a return once your purchase arrives if it has been over 30 minutes.
Kindly check your Order History to know the current status of your order. We accept cancellations between 30 minutes after you place the order.
Please click the link to nullify the order if the order's status is 'Processing' or 'Processed'.
1. Locate your Order History
2. Click Cancel Order
3. Give your Reason for cancellation
4. Confirm your cancellation
5. Once you've submitted the cancellation request, the status notification of the order will read 'Pending Cancellation'. Then a member of our staff will review this cancellation process and go on to cancel the order at a later time.
Please Note: If it has been over 30 minutes since you placed the order, we will not make further changes. However, we can help you set up a return procedure once the package arrives.
After you have placed an order with us, you have limited time to ask for an order modification. Here are the vital details needed for the process:
● Your requests to cancel or change your order should be done within 30 minutes of the order submission.
● After 30 minutes, the high possibility is that your order may not be eligible for any modification.
● If your order is eligible, you will find a Request Change link in your Order History. It will look like the following:
Please note: Deciding to click the Request Change link will automatically place your order on hold until we hear further from you. Also, you will have to contact us after we place your order on hold with the necessary details on how you would like to modify the order.
To make changes to your default shipping address, click on My Account in the menu under your username. Proceed to select Shipping & Billing. Although these updates will not affect the orders you have placed, updates will be effective from future orders.
If you do not have sufficient order information or if you may receive an item from a reseller of ours or as a gift, then these alternative steps will help us locate your order when contacting us:
● The last 4 digits of the debit or credit card used.
● If you paid via PayPal try the transaction ID.
● The phone number of the account.
● The address that the item was shipped to.
● The name inputted on the Billing Address.
Kindly give us a copy of the invoice as you contact us if you purchase the item elsewhere.
Do not panic if an item is out of stock on our website. We will try our best to get it back in stock as soon as possible. On some occasions, parts such as logic boards or some older generation parts may not be readily available like some newer parts.
Please Note: Be sure to sign up on our notify list on the product page when an item is sold out. This will help you receive an email notification when they are back in stock.
We always aim for make sure our customers love our products, but if you do need to return an order, we’re happy to help. Just email us directly and we’ll take you through the process.
It depends on the creator and the product. All options are outlined on the product page, so look out for customization options there.
You can contact us through our contact page! We will be happy to assist you.