Each Vibration Taptic Motor Replacement Part has been tested and is in good condition before shipping.
This part is in stock, and will be ship the same day.
The item you are interested in purchasing is the iPhone 5 Vibration Taptic Motor Replacement Part.
This Vibration Taptic Motor replacement is one of the most used parts of your phone. For example, lets say you are in a meeting or in school, the best thing would be to put it on silent and let the vibration (buzz) notify you.
Compatible with iPhone 5 models; A1428, A1429, A1442.
iPhone 5 Vibration Taptic Motor Replacement Part
- This Vibration Taptic Motor Replacement Part, will be very useful for you if you just cannot feel that nice buzz when receiving a notification, it must mean the part has to be replaced.
- You may also need this part in case the vibrator works but feels broken. Each Vibration Taptic Motor Replacement Part has been tested by our team and is guaranteed to be in great condition since before shipping it to you. And of course, guaranteed to arrive to you in pristine conditions as well.
- This is obviously not an easy job for someone who has no technical experience, with Disassembling or Assembling Cellphones/mobile phones.
- So we advise that you only purchase this Vibration Taptic Motor if you are qualified and know how to install it properly.
- We recommend professional installation. We are not responsible for any damages to your cell phone/mobile phone caused by installation.
How resistant are your iPhone 5 Vibrator?
The iPhone is one of the most durable phones out there. But none the less even the iPhone 5 can have small issues like the Vibration Taptic Motor Replacement Part.
So what are you going to do if the vibrator on your phone isn't working anymore? You may even feel like you don’t really want your phone anymore, but trust us, that is not the best option when replacement parts like this one are at your reach.
Our team recommends that you try the iPhone 5 Vibration Taptic Motor Replacement Part and not jump into wasting your money by purchasing a new iPhone 5. specially when it is an issue that can be fixed very easily.
- Opens in a new window.