- Compatible with: Motorola G6 Plus (XT1926) / Moto G6 (XT1925)
- 100% Brand New with High Quality: all of our items have been tested and checked well one by one before shipping, Easy to install.
- Best replacement parts for your choice: when your Motorola charging, Data transfer, Mic, lound speaker, vibrating motor doesn’t work or defective.
- 100% MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE: We attaches great importance to customer satisfaction. Fast shipping with 60 days free warranty, supply the best after-sales customer service, you will get refund if you are dissatisfied with our items.
Motorola G6 Plus (XT1926) / Moto G6 (XT1925) Charging Port Dock Connector Replacement (Soldering Required)
This Charging port Flex Replacement Can Fix The Following Issues;
- Not charging.
- Charging slow.
- Moisture signal (wet).
- Charger doesn't go in completely.
- This is definitely the part you need if you feel like the charging port on your phone is broken and not working. In that case it must be replaced.
- Each charging port has been tested by our team. And is guaranteed to be in great condition since before shipping it to you.
- This is not an easy job, so you will need technical experience, or just follow our instructions.
How Durable Is Your Motorola G6 Plus (XT1926) / Moto G6 (XT1925) charging Port?
LG charging ports are very strong. But nonetheless even the Motorola can have issues like a damaged charging port.
So what should you do if the charging port on your Motorola not working? You may even think you don’t want your phone anymore, but trust us, that is not what experts recommend, when replacement parts like this one, are at your reach.
Our team recommends that you try the Motorola charging port and not jump into wasting money by buying a new phone. Specially when it's an issue that can be fixed very easy.