Each Rear Back Camera Replacement has been tested and is in good condition before shipping.
This part is in stock, and will be ship the same day.
Life time warranty for every iPhone rear camera, 100% money back guaranty.
High-quality & precision fitting part.
Compatible with iPhone X models; A1865, A1901, A1902.
iPhone X Rear Back Camera Replacement
- The main wide-angle camera is optically stabilised with an f/1.8 aperture – as seen in other 2017 iPhones – but the telephoto lens has been updated. It’s also now optically stabilised, with the aperture widened from f/2.8 to f/2.4. Both upgrades make the camera a much better performer in low-light, an area in which iPhone cameras have been found wanting in the past.
- VIDEO; 2160p@24/30/60fps, 1080p@30/60/120/240fps.
- This rear back camera replacement, will be very useful for you if your camera is shaking or not working at all. In that case it must mean the rear camera has to be replaced.
- You may also need this part in case the camera looks blurry. Each rear/back camera replacement has been tested by our team. And is guaranteed to be in great condition since before shipping it to you. And of course, guaranteed to arrive to you in pristine conditions as well.
- This is obviously not an easy job for someone who has no technical experience. And we recommend professional installation.
- So we advise that you only purchase this rear camera replacement, if you are qualified and know how to install it properly.
How Durable Is Your iPhone X Rear Camera?
The iPhone is one of the strongest phones out there. But nonetheless even the iPhone can have issues like a shaking or blurry camera.
So what will you do if the rear camera on your phone isn't working anymore? You may even feel like you don’t want your phone anymore, but trust us, that is not the best option when replacement parts like this one are at your reach.
Our team recommends that you try the iPhone X rear camera replacement and not jump into wasting your money by purchasing a new iPhone X. Specially when it is an issue that can be fixed very easy.
- Opens in a new window.